A cookie is a file that downloads onto your computer when visiting our website. Cookies allow us to collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser, among other details, for system administration. This information is statistical data about how you browse our website; we never receive information about what is stored on your computer.
There are different types of cookies according to the amount of time they are active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie folder of your browser until you leave the website; they are not saved onto the hard disk. The information received from these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns.
- Permanent or persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard disk and are read by our website every time you make a return visit.
The main cookies used by our website are:
- Cookies that are necessary to provide, for instance, a smooth browsing experience, to process the payment of goods and services requested by the user and to ensure webpage content loads properly.
- Third party cookies, such as those used by social networks.
- Analytical cookies for regular maintenance purposes and to provide the best possible service to the user and gather statistical data on usage.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better, more customised service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information on your preferences and tailor our website to your particular interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our website.
- They store the user’s browsing habits to provide content, including adverts relevant to your interests, to measure the effectiveness of the adverts and to provide services in the name of Intropia.
This website uses the following cookies:
|First Party Cookies|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Standard ASP.net cookie to monitor session maintenance, necessary for the functioning of the website.|
|Used by Google Analytics to track various user behaviours on our website. For instance, location and time of website visit.|
Third Party Cookies
|Adroll||They store the user’s browsing habits to provide content, including adverts relevant to your interests, to measure the effectiveness of the adverts and to provide services in the name of Intropia..|
|Managed by third parties (Gosizing). Used to store the identifiers of the items viewed and the clothing measurements entered by the user while browsing.|
|They store the user’s browsing habits to provide content, including adverts relevant to your interests, to measure the effectiveness of the adverts and to provide services in the name of Intropia..|
|bs_log||stores the user's email during login|
|bs_news or bs_newsl2||indicates whether the user subscribes to the newsletter during registration|
|bs_reg or bs_reg2||stores the user's email during registration|
|coId||session ID for non-registered users|
|uId||session ID for registered users|
|Ul||indicates whether the user has logged in|
|idPrevPage||Used to make recommendations|
|idRecommendation||Used to make recommendations|
|urlNext||Used to make recommendations|
|__ar*||AdRoll 'remarketing cookie', used to provide interest-based advertisements to show our ads on other websites.|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie, Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utm*||Google Analytics non-personally identifiable information used for website analytics.|
|_hjUserId||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set as soon as a user loads a page which contains the Hotjar code. The cookie contains a universally unique identifier (UUID) which allows Hotjar to track the same visitor across multiple pages and sessions.|
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal popup. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not re-appear if it has already been shown.|
|_hjDonePolls||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor completes a poll using the Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the same poll does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.|
|_hjMinimizedPolls||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.|
|_hjDoneTestersWidgets||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor submits their information in the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.|
|_hjMinimizedTestersWidgets||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.|
|JSESSIONID||New Relic cookie which is used to monitor session counts for an application. Read more|
|NREUM||New Relic cookie which is only created in browsers that do not support the Navigation Timing API.|
|NRAGENT||New Relic cookie, created only when a token is handed out to an end user by the New Relic server.|
|optimizely*||Cookies set by Optimizely to run tests on hotjar.com.|
|session||Keeps your website session alive.|
Who uses the information stored by our website cookies?
The information stored by our website cookies is used exclusively by our website, with the exception of those identified as 'third party cookies', which are used and managed by external groups to provide services that we have requested in order to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your web browser options.
With the following links you will find all the information necessary to configure or disable your cookies on each browser.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
You can disable all these cookies by configuring your browser to automatically delete them as soon as you close your browser, computer or device.